A small sea mount located outside the bay on the Nayarit side. Seldom visited by divers, this site has large schools of fish. The land mark of this dive site is a tunnel that crosses the rock from side to side. The boat ride to this site is about 90 minutes.
Dive trip only u$149 and we require min 25 logged dives or advanced cert. We confirm the trip with a minimum of 4 divers.
Trips departure daily at 9 am from the dive shop in Marina Vallarta, meeting is 8:45 at the shop to provide gear and fill paper work.
Our daily schedule are to the follow destinations:
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays we visit Los Arcos National Park and other dive spot on the south like Majahuitas, Colomitos or Mismaloya. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays we visit Marietas Island National Park.
All our dive trips in Puerto Vallarta include:
- Two tank dives.
- All the SCUBA gear you need (mask, fins, wetsuit, regulator, BCD, etc.).
- Box lunch (sandwiches and snaks) please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Boat transportation.
- Dive Master personalized attention with max 5:1 ratio.
- Certified and beginners separate groups.
- Max 10 pax per boat (we have 4 boats running every day), snorkelers are welcome. (Not reccommended for advanced sites)
- Protected areas entrance fee.
- We can also include Pick up one way boat transportation form Nuevo Vallarta area at the Paradise Village public pear with and extra u$5.00 each at 8:00 am. Available from Monday through Saturday.
- Not included: Dock fee for $50 Mexican pesos which most be paid when check in.
- Our rate for main destinations are only u$125.00 per certified diver.
- Snorkelers are welcome and include the same for only u$79.00
- Nitrox available with just u$10.00 extra per tank.
- A deposit of at least 50% will be required in order to hold your reservations.
For non divers we have the PADI Discover Scuba Program where they will learn to use the gear and how to comunicate underwater to enjoy 2 dives. We include all above and a pool training session with a PADI certification card in a package deal for only u$149 each. Available every day at 4:00 pm for pool training. Class most be taken at least one day prior the dive trip.
- Cancellation more than a week in advance : 15% administration fee
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount plus administration fees that might be imposed.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show : 100% of the total amount
- Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable.
- Airport, Limousine or Coach - transfer services are non-refundable
!!!TAKE A LOOK OF OUR OTHER TOURS AVAILABLE WITH DEALS ON OUR BOOKINGS ENGINE!!!