Excellent for all levels, from novice divers, to advanced. This national marine park consist of four rocks or islets, shallows and a deep sea canyon. The dives in this area can be enjoyed from 10 to 90 feet. The view from the wall into the canyon that exceeds 1500 feet of depth. This site is characterized by its great variety of fish, turtles and numerous other sea creatures. Located at a short 35 minute boat ride from Marina Vallarta.
Trips departure daily at 9 am from the dive shop in Marina Vallarta, meeting is 8:45 at the shop to provide gear and fill paper work.
Our daily schedule are to the follow destinations:
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays we visit Los Arcos National Park and other dive spot on the south like Majahuitas, Colomitos or Mismaloya. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays we visit Marietas Island National Park.
All our dive trips in Puerto Vallarta include:
- Two tank dives.
- All the SCUBA gear you need (mask, fins, wetsuit, regulator, BCD, etc.).
- Box lunch (sandwiches and snaks) please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Boat transportation.
- Dive Master personalized attention with max 5:1 ratio.
- Certified and beginners separate groups.
- Max 10 pax per boat (we have 4 boats running every day), snorkelers are welcome. (Not reccommended for advanced sites)
- Protected areas entrance fee.
- We can also include Pick up one way boat transportation form Nuevo Vallarta area at the Paradise Village public pear with and extra u$5.00 each at 8:00 am. Available from Monday through Saturday.
- Not included: Dock fee for $50 Mexican pesos which most be paid when check in.
- Our rate for main destinations are only u$125.00 per certified diver.
- Snorkelers are welcome and include the same for only u$79.00
- Nitrox available with just u$10.00 extra per tank.
- A deposit of at least 50% will be required in order to hold your reservations.
For non divers we have the PADI Discover Scuba Program where they will learn to use the gear and how to comunicate underwater to enjoy 2 dives. We include all above and a pool training session with a PADI certification card in a package deal for only u$149 each. Available every day at 4:00 pm for pool training. Class most be taken at least one day prior the dive trip.
- Cancellation more than a week in advance : 15% administration fee
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount plus administration fees that might be imposed.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show : 100% of the total amount
- Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable.
- Airport, Limousine or Coach - transfer services are non-refundable
!!!TAKE A LOOK OF OUR OTHER TOURS AVAILABLE WITH DEALS ON OUR BOOKINGS ENGINE!!!